Corrs Projects Update: Q4 2022
19 December 2022
The Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially-focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
This edition includes:
- Four feature articles:
- Builders beware: how amendments to the unfair contract terms regime will affect the construction industry;
- Trailing liability for asset decommissioning in Australia;
- Investment treaties: a tool for mitigating sovereign risk on major projects; and
- Addressing embodied carbon: five steps for developers.
- Concise notes on cases of interest around Australia
- Other essential reading
We hope that you will find this edition of Corrs Projects Update both informative and thought provoking.
You can access a copy of Projects Update: Q4 2022 here or click the ‘DOWNLOAD PDF’ button.
Construction, Major Projects and Infrastructure
This publication is introductory in nature. Its content is current at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should always obtain legal advice based on your specific circumstances before taking any action relating to matters covered by this publication. Some information may have been obtained from external sources, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of any such information.