Corrs Projects Update: December 2023
14 December 2023
Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
This edition includes:
- Four feature articles
- ESG and the successful delivery of major projects: key considerations for project proponents;
- High Court rejects Spain’s foreign state immunity claim and reinforces Australia’s reputation as ‘pro-arbitration’;
- Investment treaties and the energy transition: challenges and opportunities; and
- ‘Gatekeepers’ to the board: regulators’ changing expectations of general counsel.
- Concise notes on cases of interest.
- Other essential reading.
We hope that you will find this edition of Corrs Projects Update both informative and thought provoking.
You can access a copy of Projects Update: December 2023 here or click the ‘DOWNLOAD PDF’ button.
Construction, Major Projects and Infrastructure
This publication is introductory in nature. Its content is current at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should always obtain legal advice based on your specific circumstances before taking any action relating to matters covered by this publication. Some information may have been obtained from external sources, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of any such information.