Corrs Projects Update: Q2 2022
03 May 2022
This publication provides a concise review of, and commercially focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
As well as case notes on the recent important judicial decisions from across Australia, this edition also includes articles covering:
- Electronic execution of documents in Australia;
- Marketing off the plan apartments: lessons from Ripani v Century Legend Pty Ltd  FCA 242;
- Updates on the rollout of project trust account regime in Queensland;
- ‘Quiet enjoyment’: consideration of the case of Uren v Bald Hills Wind Farm Pty Ltd  VSC 145; and
- Challenges facing the construction industry in Australia and the impact of the Probuild insolvency.
We hope that you will find this publication both informative and thought provoking.
You can access a copy of Projects Update: Q2 2022 here or click the ‘DOWNLOAD PDF’ button.
Construction, Major Projects and Infrastructure
This publication is introductory in nature. Its content is current at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should always obtain legal advice based on your specific circumstances before taking any action relating to matters covered by this publication. Some information may have been obtained from external sources, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of any such information.