In the face of heightened shareholder activism and the increasingly political climate surrounding internal corporate governance processes, companies need incisive and strategic head office advice upon which they can rely.
Corrs' Head Office & Governance Advisory team provides such advice to public and private companies on a broad range of issues that typically confront boards of directors, general counsel and company secretaries on a regular basis.
Our clients come to us for a range of services, including in relation to:
- financial and annual reports
- annual and extraordinary general meetings
- employee incentive schemes
- directors duties and conflicts
- board spills
- continuous disclosure
- insider trading issues
- company incorporation and constitutions
- deeds of indemnity and access.
Corrs has advised notable clients such as Adelaide Brighton Limited, Downer EDI, Clough, Fairfax Media, Transpacific, Macquarie Group, Foster's, Treasury Wine Estates, Suncorp Metway, Watpac, Macarthur Coal, Straits Resources.