Attached to each email sent by us is a summary of our full email footer. Our full email footer, which applies to all emails we send, is set out below.
- Emails sent by Corrs Chambers Westgarth (Corrs) or any related entity, including any attachments, may be confidential, protected by copyright or subject to legal professional privilege.
- If you receive an email from Corrs in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not use, copy or disclose any of the information in that email for any purpose.
- Emails to/from Corrs may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors.
- However, Corrs does not guarantee that any email or any attachment is secure, error-free or free of viruses or other unwanted or unexpected inclusions.
- The views expressed in any non-business email are not necessarily those of Corrs.
- If you received a marketing message from Corrs and you do not wish to receive further information of this kind from Corrs, please provide us with the details of the marketing message and your name and contact details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.