Trainee Legal Assistant Program
TO BE A GREAT LAW FIRM, WE NEED GREAT PEOPLE
Are you interested in pursuing a career as a legal assistant?
Corrs offers a Trainee Legal Assistant Program to give you the valuable experience you need to excel in providing secretarial and administrative support to a legal team. Our highly successful program includes:
- an active learning environment with rotations through different legal teams
- a comprehensive orientation program
- ongoing training and development in a supportive work environment
- six months full-time employment
ALL THE HELP YOU NEED
Our Legal Support Managers will be there every step of the way to oversee the program. This ensures you are getting the help you need and that you achieve success. They will also provide feedback at the end of each rotation so that you can continue to grow and develop.
You will be assigned a coach for the duration of the program. Your coach will share their experience, knowledge and provide great advice to encourage and challenge you.
In each legal team, you will also be assigned a buddy. Your buddy will teach you how to undertake various tasks and check your work before it is returned.
TO BE PART OF OUR PROGRAM YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- completed year 12 or equivalent
- successfully completed an undergraduate course of at least one year which includes subjects in legal studies and business administration
- touch typing at a minimum of 45+ wpm with at least 98 percent accuracy excellent spelling and grammar.
2015 POSITIONS IN MELBOURNE, SYDNEY AND BRISBANE
Applications for 2015 positions are now closed.
Tara Harris, Legal Support Manager
Pauline Hodge, Legal Support Manager
Leica Gilbert, Legal Support Manager
Jen Jacobs, Human Resources Adviser